RHB Personal Financing is an unsecured conventional personal loan available for private and government sector employee, and self-employed individuals. This personal financing plan from RHB offers financing amount from RM2,000 up to RM150,000 with financing tenure from 1 year to 7 years. As with other conventional personal loans, RHB Personal Financing offers variable interest rate based on the loan amount.
RHB Personal Financing
Loan Amount: RM2000 – RM150000
Loan Tenure: 2 to 7 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 8.18% – 14.52%
Loan Features: Conventional, Unsecured
Employment: GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM24000
Age Eligibility: 21 to 60 Years Old
Some of the attractive features of RHB Personal Financing by RHB Bank Berhad.
- Flexible financing amount
Financing amount starts from RM2,000 up to RM150,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Financing tenure for RHB Personal Financing is 1 year to 7 years.
- Variable profit rates
RHB Personal Financing offers variable profit rate from 8.18% to 14.52% p.a.
- 5 business days approval duration
Approval duration can take up to 5 business days after submission.
- No processing fee
RHB Personal Financing does not have any processing fee. However, there is a 0.5% stamp duty fee deducted from the loan amount.
- Early settlement charges
There is RM100 or 1% of remaining amount for early termination fee.
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM2,000, or minimum annual income is RM24,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account.
Since RHB Personal Financing are offered to all – document varies according to employment.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip.
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest 3 months bank account statement (salary credited).
- Latest 6 months EPF(KWSP) statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Latest 6 months current account statements
- Latest BE Form/BE e-Form with valid tax payment receipt.
Documents required to apply for RHB Personal Financing is standard as with other personal financings in Malaysia.
As have been stated earlier, RHB does not impose any processing fee for RHB Personal financing. However, there will be a stamp duty fee of 0.5% upon loan disbursement.
The early termination fee is RM100 or 1% of the remaining loan amount. A late penalty fee for any amounts in arrears is 1% p.a.
You can apply for RHB Personal Financing by visiting the nearest RHB Bank branch in Malaysia. Once you have submitted your application, RHB Bank will provide you with the result within 5 business days after application.
Loan disbursement will take around 24-48 hours after approval.
Apply RHB Personal Financing with BBazaar
Do you know you can apply RHB Personal Financing through BBazaar? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and BBazaar will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free RHB Personal Financing application, give BBazaar a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for RHB Personal Financing through BBazaar right now.
RHB Personal Financing Review
RHB Personal Financing from RHB Bank Berhad is one of the most popular conventional personal loan in Malaysia. There are some attractive features of this loan. The minimum salary requirement of only RM24,000 annually is a win in this case since most Malaysians average salary are lower than that amount. However, there are also some downside for RHB Personal Loan. For example, the early termination fee charges of RM100 or 1% of the remaining loan amount maybe a let down for some. Loan approval can take up to 5 business days when other banks are offering 24 to 48 hours loan approval.
- Financing tenure up to 7 years.
- No processing fees.
- Low salary requirement.
- Available to private and government employee, and self-employed individual.
- Loan approval can take up to 5 business days.
- Early termination fee.
- Maximum amount is only RM150,000.
Out of 5