RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres by RHB Bank Berhad is one of the most popular personal financing plans in Malaysia. What makes this personal loan popular is the fast approval duration. You can get your RHB Easy result within 24 hours after you submit your application. RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres is available for private sector and government employee, and for self-employed individual. The financing amount start from RM2,000 to RM150,000 with financing tenure from 1 year to 5 years. As RHB Easy is a conventional loan, flexible rate varies between 8.18% to 14.52% per annum.
RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres
Loan Amount: RM2000 – RM150000
Loan Tenure: 1 to 5 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 8.18% – 14.52%
Loan Features: Conventional, Fast Approval, Low Income, Unsecured
Employment: GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM18000
Age Eligibility: 21 to 55 Years Old
Some of the attractive features of RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres by RHB Bank Berhad.
- Flexible financing amount
Financing amount starts from RM2,000 up to RM150,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Financing tenure for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres is 1 year to 5 years.
- Variable profit rates
RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres offers variable profit rate from 8.18% to 14.52% p.a.
- 24 hours approval duration
Approval duration only takes 24 hours after submission.
- No processing fee
RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres does not have any processing fee. However, there is a 0.5% stamp duty fee deducted from the loan amount.
- Early settlement charges
There is RM200 penalty if you decide for settlement within the first 6 months from loan approval date.
Below are the requirements to apply for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres.
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 55 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM1,500, or minimum annual income is RM18,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account.
Since RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres are offered to all Malaysians – document varies according to employment.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip.
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest 3 months bank account statement (salary credited).
- Latest 6 months EPF(KWSP) statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Latest 6 months current account statements
- Latest BE Form/BE e-Form with valid tax payment receipt.
Documents required to apply for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres is standard as with other personal financings in Malaysia.
As have been stated earlier, RHB does not impose any processing fee for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres. However, there will be a stamp duty fee of 0.5% upon loan disbursement.
The early termination fee is RM200 only if you decide for settlement within the first 6 months from approval date.
You can apply for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres by visiting the nearest RHB Bank branch in Malaysia. Once you have submitted your application, RHB Bank will provide you with the result within 24 hours after application. Loan disbursement will take around 24-48 hours after approval.
Apply RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres with RinggitPlus
Do you know you can apply RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres through RinggitPlus? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and RinggitPlus will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres application, give RinggitPlus a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres through RinggitPlus right now.
RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres Review
With loan approval duration within 24 hours, it is no wonder that RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres is a popular personal loan in Malaysia. The zero-processing fee and availability for private and government employees, and self-employed individuals – making this personal financing one of the most sought-after personal loan in our country. However, there is some downside to RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres. The early termination fee is quite high if you decide to settle your loan within the first 6 months. There is also age limitation with a maximum age of only 55 years old. Most banks allow maximum age up to 60 years for eligibility. However, the advantages of RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres outweigh the disadvantages. RHB Easy is suitable for those looking for a quick cash without any hassle.
- 24 hour loan approval.
- No processing fees.
- Low salary requirement.
- Available to private and government employee, and self-employed individual.
- High early termination fees.
- Maximum age eligibility is only 55 years old.
- Maximum amount is only RM150,000.
- Maximum financing tenure is only 5 years.
Out of 5