Hong Leong Personal loan is an unsecured conventional personal financing plan from Hong Leong Bank Berhad. Targeted at private sector and self-employed Malaysians, Hong Leong Personal Loan offered financing amount from RM5,000 and RM250,000 for 2 years to 7 years of financing tenure. HLB Personal Loan offer several attractive features such as loan approval within 48 hours, zero processing fee and zero early termination fee.
Hong Leong Personal Loan
Loan Amount: RM2000 – RM250000
Loan Tenure: 2 to 7 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 9% – 13.5%
Loan Features: Conventional, Fast Approval, Unsecured
Employment: GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM24000
Age Eligibility: 21 to 60 Years Old
Some of the attractive features of Hong Leong Personal Loan by Hong Leong Bank Berhad.
- Flexible financing amount
Financing amount starts from RM5,000 up to RM250,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Financing tenure for Hong Leong Personal Loan is 2 years to 7 years.
- Variable profit rates
Hong Leong Personal Loan offers variable profit rate from 9% to 13.5% p.a.
- 48 Hours Approval
One of the best features of Hong Leong Personal Loan is 48 hours approval after application.
- 100% Disbursement
Unlike other bank’s personal loan in Malaysia, Hong Leong does not charge any processing fee upon loan approval. However, there is a 0.5% stamp duty fee.
- No early settlement charges
There are no early settlement charges if you decide to pay the full amount earlier than the agreed tenure.
- No early termination fee
Hong Leong does not charge any early termination fee if you decided to pay off your loan earlier than the agreement.
Below are the requirements to apply for Hong Leong Personal Loan
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM2,000, or minimum annual income is RM24,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account.
Since Hong Leong Personal Loan is open to all Malaysians, documents will vary according to your employment.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip.
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest 3 months bank account statement (salary credited).
- Latest 6 months EPF(KWSP) statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Latest 6 months current account statements
- Latest BE Form/BE e-Form with valid tax payment receipt.
Documents required to apply for Hong Leong Personal Loan is standard as with other personal financings in Malaysia.
As have been stated earlier, Hong Leong does not impose any processing fee for Hong Leong Personal Loan financing. However, there will be a stamp duty fee of 0.5% upon loan disbursement.
Also, there no early termination fee. However, you will have to inform Hong Leong Bank with a 3 months written notice or 3 months interest payments on the amount redeemed.
A late penalty fee for any amounts in arrears is 1% p.a.
You can apply for Hong Leong Personal Loan by visiting the nearest Hong Leong Bank branch in Malaysia. Once you have submitted your application, Hong Leong will provide you with the result within 48 hours after application.
Loan disbursement will take around 24-48 hours after approval.
Apply Hong Leong Personal Loan with BBazaar
Do you know you can apply Hong Leong Personal Loan through BBazaar? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and BBazaar will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free Hong Leong Personal Loan application, give BBazaar a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for Hong Leong Personal Loan through BBazaar right now.
Hong Leong Personal Loan Review
Hong Leong Personal Loan is an attractive personal financing plan from Hong Leong Bank Berhad. One of the most attractive features of this loan is 48 hours approval after application. Hong Leong Personal Loan also offers full disbursement and do not impose any processing charges or early settlement fee. With financing amount up to RM250,000 – Hong Leong Personal Loan is the on to consider if you are looking for a quick and high financing amount.
- High financing amounts up to RM250,000.
- Financing tenure up to 7 years.
- 48 hours approval.
- Full disbursement.
- No early termination fees.
- Only for private sector and self-employed.
- Minimum financing amount start from RM5,000.
Out of 5