Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i is an unsecured Islamic personal loan by Hong Leong Islamic Bank. Hong Leong Islamic Bank is a division of Hong Leong Bank Berhad. This Shariah-compliant personal financing plan from Hong Leong offers several features such as high financing amount and 48 hours of loan approval. Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i is available to the private sector employee and self-employed.
Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i
Some of the features offered by Hong Leong Islamic Bank through their Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i includes:
- Flexible financing amount
Financing amount start from RM5,000 to RM250,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Financing tenure for Hong Leong Personal Financing-i start from 2 years up to 5 years.
- Fixed profit rates
Hong Leong Personal Financing-i has a fixed profit rate of 12.50% p.a.
- Fast Approval
Hong Leong Islamic only takes 48 hours approval after application.
- No processing fee and stamp duty charge
Unlike other bank personal loan in Malaysia, Hong Leong Islamic will not charge any processing fee or stamp duty upon loan approval.
- No early settlement charges
There is no early settlement charges if you decide to pay the full amount earlier than the agreed tenure.
- Optional Takaful coverage
Hong Leong Islamic offer Takaful Insurance coverage as optional.
Below are the requirements for Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i.
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM2,000, or minimum annual income is RM24,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account.
Since Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i is open to public sector, private sector, and self-employed – document varies according to qualifications.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest 3 months bank account statement (salary credited).
- Latest 6 months EPF(KWSP) statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Latest 6 months current account statements
- Latest BE Form/BE e-Form with valid tax payment receipt.
As have been stated earlier, Hong Leong Islamic does not impose any processing fee, stamp duty fee and early termination fee for this loan. However, there is a late payment charge of 1% from current outstanding amount.
You can apply for Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i by visiting the nearest Hong Leong Bank branch. Once you have submitted your application, Hong Leong will provide you with the result within 48 hours after application.
Loan disbursement will take around 24-48 hours after approval.
Apply Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i with RinggitPlus
Do you know you can apply Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i through RinggitPlus? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and RinggitPlus will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i application, give RinggitPlus a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i through RinggitPlus right now.
Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i Review
Hong Leong Islamic Personal Financing-i is an attractive Islamic personal loan from Hong Leong Islamic. Available to private sector employee, government and GLC employee, and self-employed, this personal loan plan is one of the most flexible Islamic personal loans in Malaysia. The maximum financing amount is RM250,000 – which is suitable for those looking for high financing amount. Another attractive feature of Hong Leong Personal Financing-i is loan approval within 48 hours after application. The only disadvantage of this loan is minimum financing amount only start from RM5,000 – making it not suitable for someone looking for minimum financing.
- 48 hours of loan approval.
- High financing amounts up to RM250,000.
- No processing fees.
- No duty stamp charge.
- No early settlement fees.
- Optional Takaful coverage.
- Minimum financing amount only starts from RM5,000.
- Maximum financing tenure of only 5 years.
Out of 5