Citibank Personal Loan in an unsecured conventional personal financing plan from Citibank Berhad. This personal financing scheme is available to private sector employee in Malaysia and for those who are self-employed with a registered business. Citibank offers an attractive low-interest rate compared to other conventional personal loans in Malaysia. Financing amount starts from RM5,000 and can go up to RM150,000 with financing tenure from 2 to 5 years. Citibank Personal Loan is well known for their higher approval rate when compared to other personal loans. Read more to find out what are the requirements to apply for this loan, and how you can apply online without walking-in to any Citibank branches.
Citibank Personal Loan
Below are the features and some of the attractive features offered by Citibank Personal Loan.
- High approval rates
This personal loan is one of the conventional personal financing plans with a high approval rate.
- Unsecured personal financing
By being an unsecured personal loan, you don’t have to provide any guarantor or collateral to apply for this loan.
- Fixed interest rate
Citibank personal loan comes with a fixed interest rate as low as 5.88% p.a – one of the lowest interest rate for a conventional personal loan in our country.
- Flexible financing amount
You can choose to borrow from RM5,000 to RM150,000 from Citibank through Citibank personal loan.
- Zero processing charge
Unlike other conventional personal loans, there isn’t any processing charge associated with this personal loan.
Before applying for Citibank Personal Loan, make sure you are eligible and meet these requirements by Citibank.
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 to 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM4,000, or minimum annual income is RM48,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 2 years.
- Registered bank’s current account.
- For higher financing limit, you need to have a monthly commitment from any banks for a credit card, personal loan, home loan or hire purchase for at least 2 years upon application.
If you meet all the requirements to apply for Citibank Personal Loan, you will have to provide these documents to when applying.
Private sector employee
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 2 months payslips; or latest EPF statement.
- Any of these documents:
– Latest BE form with a valid tax receipt.
– Latest 3 months bank statement (salary credited account).
– Latest EA form (12 months).
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business registration certificate.
- Latest B form with a valid tax payment receipt; or Latest 6 months current account statement.
Below are the charges and fees imposed by Citibank for this personal loan.
- No processing fees.
- 5% stamp duty from the loan amount.
- An early termination fee of RM200 or 3% from the remaining amount – only if the loan is settled within the first 2 years or before reaching half of the tenure.
- A late penalty fee of 1% from the current outstanding amount.
You can apply for Citibank Personal Loan by visiting any of the Citibank branches in Malaysia. Citibank will take from 1 to 7 days to process your application.
Apply Citibank Personal Loan with BBazaar
Do you know you can apply Citibank Personal Loan through BBazaar? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and BBazaar will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free Citibank Personal Loan application, give BBazaar a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for Citibank Personal Loan through BBazaar right now.
Citibank Personal Loan Review
Citibank Personal Loan is a popular unsecured personal loan for professionals and business owner looking for quick cash. With one of the lowest fixed interest rates in Malaysia, this personal financing plan is one of the most sought after in Malaysia. However, the low-interest rate comes with a price. The requirements to apply for Citibank Personal Loan is a bit on the high side. You will have to earn at least RM4,000 a month as one of the requirements. Not to mention the required monthly commitment with any banks for at least two years to support your application. However, if you meet all the requirements from Citibank, applying for this personal loan will be a walk in the park. Citibank personal loan is one of the loans with high approval in our country.
- Financing amount up to RM150,000
- Zero processing fee.
- High approval rate.
- High salary requirement.
- Require at least 2 years commitment with banks.
- Early termination fee.
Out of 5