CIMB Cash Plus is a conventional unsecured personal financing plan offered by CIMB Bank Berhad. CIMB Cash Plus comes with several attracting features, such as 100% loan disbursement, low-interest rate, and flexible financing payment. CIMB Cash Plus personal loan in one of the personal loan in Malaysia that offer 24 hours loan approval. This makes CIMB Cash Plus an attractive personal financing scheme if you are looking for a quick cash. Read on to find out more about CIMB Cash Plus personal financing and how to apply.
CIMB Cash Plus
Some of the attractive features of CIMB Cash Plus personal loan by CIMB Bank Berhad.
- Flexible financing amount
Financing amount starts from RM2,000 to RM100,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Financing tenure for CIMB Cash Plus personal loan 1 year up to 5 years.
- Variable profit rates
Unlike CIMB Xpress Cash which offer fixed profit rate, CIMB Cash Plus offers variable profit rate from 8.20% to 14.66% p.a.
- Instant Approval
One of the best features of CIMB Cash Plus is instant approval upon application.
- 100% Disbursement
Unlike other bank’s personal loan in Malaysia, CIMB does not charge any processing fee upon loan approval. However, there is a 0.5% stamp duty fee.
- No early settlement charges
There are no early settlement charges if you decide to pay the full amount earlier than the agreed tenure.
- No job restriction
Whether you work in the private sector or are self-employed, you are welcome to apply for CIMB Cash Plus personal loan.
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 58 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM2,000, or minimum annual income is RM24,000.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account with monthly transaction more than RM5,000.
Since CIMB Cash Plus personal loan is open to the private employee, and self-employed – document varies according to qualifications.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest 3 months bank account statement (salary credited).
- Latest 6 months EPF(KWSP) statement.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back).
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Latest 6 months current account statements
- Latest BE Form/BE e-Form with valid tax payment receipt.
Documents required to apply for CIMB Cash Plus personal loan is standard as with other personal financings in Malaysia.
As have been stated earlier, CIMB does not impose any processing fee for this CIMB Cash Plus Persona Loan. However, there will be a stamp duty fee of 0.5% upon loan disbursement.
There is also a late penalty fee for any amounts in arrears, 1% p.a.
You can apply for CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan by visiting the nearest CIMB Bank branch or by any CIMB Kiosk in Tesco branches throughout Malaysia.
CIMB Cash Plus is one of the personal loan application in Malaysia that provides an instant result. You will know your application result after the loan officer keyed in your information in the system. Loan disbursement will take around 24-48 hours after approval.
Apply CIMB Cash Plus with BBazaar
Do you know you can apply CIMB Cash Plus through BBazaar? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and BBazaar will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free CIMB Cash Plus application, give BBazaar a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for CIMB Cash Plus through BBazaar right now.
CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan Review
CIMB Cash Plus Personal Loan is a personal financing plan from CIMB Bank Berhad. As a conventional personal loan, the interest rate will vary. One of the attractive features of CIMB Cash Plus is instant approval or results within 24 hours upon application. This makes CIMB Cash Plus the one to consider when looking for quick cash. This personal financing from CIMB also required a minimum monthly income of only RM2,000 – making it accessible to many Malaysians.
- Fast results and approval.
- Full disbursement/no processing fee.
- Low-interest rate.
- Financing tenure up to only 5 years.
- Only for private employee and self-employed.
Out of 5