Alliance Islamic Bank offer an unsecured Islamic personal financing through Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i. This attractive personal loan plan offers low monthly payment, low interest rate, high financing amount, and financing terms of up to 7 years maximum. Find out more about Alliance CashVantage Personal loan.
Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i
Loan Amount: RM5000 – RM100000
Loan Tenure: 1 to 7 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 3.99% – 14.78%
Loan Features: Fast Approval, Islamic, Unsecured
Employment: GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM36000
Age Eligibility: 21 to 60 Years Old
The Alliance Islamic Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-I have several features that set it apart from other Islamic Personal Financing plan in Malaysia.
- Flexible financing amount
Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i offer financing amount from RM3,000 to RM100,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Customer can choose between 1 year to 7 years of financing tenure.
- Fixed profit rate
As with other islamic personal financing, Alliance CashVantage Personal Financing-I offer a fixed profit rate.
- Variable interest rate
Variable profit/interest rate from 3.99% to 14.78% per annum.
- Low monthly repayment
Monthly repayment as low as RM 94 based on loan amount and loan tenure
- No processing fees
Alliance does not charge you any processing fee for CashVantage Personal Financing-I
- No early settlement fees
Alliance does not charge you any early settlement fees if you opt for early settlement.
- Complementary Takaful Coverage
CashVantage Personal Financing-I offer a complementary Takaful coverage for death and total permanent disability.
Without a processing fee and early settlement fee charges, Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i is an attractive personal loan plan in Malaysia.
Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i requirements and eligibility are not strict as other bank personal loan in Malaysia. Below are the requirements to apply for Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i:
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM3,000, or minimum annual income is RM36,00.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account with monthly transaction more than RM5,000.
As with other banks personal loan in Malaysia, you will have to provide several documents to apply for Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i. The documents differ according to your career types.
If you are working in the private sector, you need to provide these documents when applying for CashVantage Personal Financing-i.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip (if your salary is deposit directly into a bank) or latest 6 month’s salary slip/voucher (if your salary is paid by cash or cheque).
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement (if your salary is deposited to a bank).
- Latest EPF statement (6 months minimum)
For a business owner or self-employed, you will need to provide these documents to apply for Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Company Business Registration Certificate (ROC & ROB). Registration must exceed 1 year.
- Latest 6 months company’s current account statement.
- BE/E form & Tax payment receipt.
There is no processing fee if you CashVantage Personal Financing-i are approved. However, you still have to pay for 0.5% stamp duty charges.
You can apply for Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i through any Alliance Bank branches. Bring all the needed documents for application.
Loan processing time varies between 2 to 3 working days. Alliance also offer a feature called “Same Day Cash”. Under this feature, you can get your CashVantage Personal Financing-i application approved and disbursed on the same day.
However, not every Alliance Bank branch support this feature. You can call Alliance Helpline first to inquire about the same day cash feature and its supported branches.
Apply Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i with RinggitPlus
Do you know you can apply Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i through RinggitPlus? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and RinggitPlus will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i application, give RinggitPlus a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i through RinggitPlus right now.
Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i Review
Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i is a personal loan plan that offers a fixed profit rate without any processing or early exit fees. These two features alone make this personal financing plan stood out from the rest. Not to mention the Same Day Cash feature that enables your application to be approved and disbursed within the same day. Not many banks offer this feature for an unsecured Islamic financing. However, financing amount only starts from RM5,000 and the salary requirement is a bit on the high side for most Malaysian. If you meet all the requirements and can afford the repayment schedule, Alliance Bank CashVantage Personal Financing-i is a no-brainer.
- No processing fee.
- No early settlement fee.
- Complimentary Takaful coverage.
- Same Day Cash feature.
- High salary requirement.
- Minimum financing only start from RM5,000.
Out of 5