Alliance Bank CashFirst personal loan is a personal financing plan from Alliance Bank Malaysia. This is a popular unsecured and conventional personal loan targeted mostly towards professional in the private sector, or employee of Multinational Companies (MNC) in Malaysia. CashFirst Personal Financing offers financing amount from RM3,000 up to RM150,000 and financing tenure up to 7 years.
Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan
Loan Amount: RM5000 – RM150000
Loan Tenure: 1 to 7 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 3.99% – 14.78%
Loan Features: Conventional, Fast Approval, Unsecured
Employment: GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM36000
Age Eligibility: 21 to 60 Years Old
The Alliance Islamic Bank CashFirst Personal Loan have several features that set it apart from other personal financing plan in Malaysia..
- High financing amount
Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan maximum financing amount is RM150,000.
- Flexible financing tenure
Customer can choose between 1 year to 7 years of financing tenure.
- Flexible profit rate
Alliance Bank CashFirst offer profit rate from 3.99% up to 14.78% per annum(p.a).
- Low monthly repayment
Monthly repayment as low as RM 94 based on loan amount and loan tenure.
- No processing fees
Alliance does not charge you any processing fee for CashFirst Personal Loan.
- No early settlement fees
Alliance does not charge you any early settlement fees if you opt for early settlement.
Without processing fees and early settlement fees charges, Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan is an attractive personal loan plan in Malaysia.
Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan requirements and eligibility are not as strict as other banks personal loan in Malaysia. Below are the requirements to apply for Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan:
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 21 and 60 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM3,000, or minimum annual income is RM36,00.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account with monthly transaction more than RM5,000.
As with other bank personal loan in Malaysia, you will have to provide several documents to apply for Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan. The documents differ according to your career types.
If you are working in private sector, you need to provide these documents when applying for CashFirst Personal Loan.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 months salary slip (if your salary is deposit directly into bank) or latest 6 month’s salary slip/voucher (if your salary is paid by cash or cheque).
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement (if your salary is deposited to bank).
- Latest EPF statement (6 months minimum)
For business owner or self-employed, you will need to provide these documents to apply for Alliace Bank CashFirst Personal Loan.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Company Business Registration Certificate (ROC & ROB). Registration must exceed 1 year.
- Latest 6 months company’s current account statement.
- BE/E form & Tax payment receipt.
There is no processing fee if you CashFirst Personal Loan are approved. However, you still have to pay for 0.5% stamp duty charges.
You can apply for Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan through any Alliance Bank branches. Bring all the needed documents for application.
Loan processing time varies between 2 to 3 working days. Alliance also offer a feature called “Same Day Cash”. Under this feature, you can get your CashFirst Personal Loan application approved and disbursed on the same day.
However, not every Alliance Bank branch support this feature. You can call Alliance Helpline first to inquire about the same day cash feature and its supported branches.
Apply Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan with BBazaar
Do you know you can apply Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan through BBazaar? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and BBazaar will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan application, give BBazaar a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan through BBazaar right now.
Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan Review
Alliance Bank CashFirst Personal Loan is an attractive unsecured, conventional personal loan plan in Malaysia. With flexible financing tenure from 1 year to 7 years, you can easily choose the one you are comfortable with. The Same Day Cash feature also is a most sought feature for the loan applicant. However, the minimum salary requirement of RM3,000 is not suitable for most Malaysian. But, your financing won’t be deducted by processing fee and you get no early settlement fee if you wish to settle your debt earlier.
- Flexible Financing Tenure up to 7 years
- No processing fee
- No early settlement fee
- High salary requirement
- Only available to private sector
Out of 5