AEON iCash Personal Financing is an unsecured Islamic personal financing offered by AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad. As with other Islamic loan, AEON iCash is based on Bai Al-Inah’s concept. What makes AEON iCash stand out from the rest is the minimum requirement or eligibility offered. You are qualified to apply for AEON iCash personal loan with a minimum net pay of RM800 per month. AEON has lowered the requirement in 2017, from RM1,000 to a RM800 as minimum wages. AEON also increased the maximum loan amount from RM50,000 to RM100,000.
AEON iCash Personal Financing
Loan Amount: RM1000 – RM100000
Loan Tenure: 1 to 7 Years
Interest/Profit Rate: 7.92% – 18.00%
Loan Features: Islamic, Low Income, Unsecured
Employment: Armed Forces, GLC Employee, Government Employee, Pensioner, Private Sector Employee, Self Employed
Minimum Yearly Income: RM12000
Age Eligibility: 18 to 65 Years Old
AEON iCash Personal Financing offer several attractive features, some of them are:
- Flexible financing amount
AEON iCash offer financing amount from as low as RM1,000 to RM100,000.
- Flexible repayment schedule
AEON Credit offer the most flexible repayment schedule from 12 months up to 84 months.
- Fixed profit rate
With Bai Al-Inah concept, AEON iCash profit rate start from as low as 0.66% per month.
- Variable interest rate
The higher the loan amount, the lower you pay.
- Low monthly repayment
Monthly repayment as low as RM 54 based on loan amount and loan tenure
- No early settlement fee and handling fee
Unlike other banks, AEON Credit won’t charge you for early settlement fee or handling fee.
- Low age requirement
While other banks required applicant to be more than 21 of age, you can apply for AEON iCash if you are 18 and above.
These features make AEON iCash by AEON Credit (M) Berhad one of the most attractive personal loan plan in Malaysia.
AEON iCash requirements and eligibility are not as strict as other bank’s personal loan in Malaysia. Below are the requirement to apply for AEON iCash personal financing:
- Malaysian PR
- Age between 18 and 65 years old.
- Minimum monthly income is RM800, or minimum annual income is RM9,600.
- Not blacklisted by AEON or any other banks in Malaysia.
- Not under Special Attention Account (SAA) – Pemerhatian Khas.
- Not under the Debt Management Programme by AKPK.
For government employee
- Work status is permanent.
For private employee
- Have been working for more than 6 months with the employee.
- Able to provide 6 months or more EPF statement.
- Registered business with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for more than 1 year.
- Registered bank’s current account with monthly transaction more than RM5,000.
As with other bank personal loan in Malaysia, you will have to provide several documents to apply for AEON iCash Personal Financing. The documents differ according to your career types.
If you work in a government or a public, you will have to provide these documents upon application.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip.
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement.
If you are working in private sector, you need to provide these documents when applying for AEON iCash.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip (if your salary is deposit directly into bank) or latest 6 month’s salary slip/voucher (if your salary is paid by cash or cheque).
- Latest 3 month’s salary crediting bank statement (if your salary is deposited to bank).
- Latest EPF statement (6 months minimum)
For business owner or self-employed, you will need to provide these documents to apply for AEON iCash.
- Original copy of NRIC.
- Company Business Registration Certificate (ROC & ROB). Registration must exceed 1 year.
- Latest 6 months company’s current account statement.
- BE/E form & Tax payment receipt.
AEON Credit will charge you some fees if your AEON iCash application is approved.
- For financing amount below RM10,000, there is a 4% processing fee.
- For financing amount above RM10,000, there is a 2% processing fee.
Our advice is to apply for financing amount above RM10,000. Not only you will be eligible lower interest rate, you will also enjoy a lower processing fee.
You can apply for AEON iCash Personal Financing in 2 easy ways.
- Apply online through AEON Credit (M) Berhad official website.
- Apply by walking in at any AEON Credit branch. You can find the nearest AEON Credit branch from AEON Credit official website.
Usually, your AEON iCash application will take within 3 days to process. Approval might take a bit longer.
Apply AEON iCash Personal Financing with RinggitPlus
Do you know you can apply AEON iCash Personal Financing through RinggitPlus? The process is 100% online without you having to leave your office or home.
Just submit your name, phone number and RinggitPlus will call you within 24 hours and guide you through the application process. Did I mention that the process is 100% Free of Charge?
If you would like a hassle-free AEON iCash Personal Financing application, give RinggitPlus a try. Click APPLY NOW button and apply for AEON iCash Personal Financing through RinggitPlus right now.
AEON iCash Personal Financing Review
AEON iCash Personal Financing is suitable for those looking for fast cash without the hassle of complicated documents and terms. With flexible financing amount from RM1,000 up to RM100,000, you can find the suitable amount for your need. However, a steep processing fees for financing amount below RM10,000 is a bit of a let-down for this personal loan plan.
- Flexible financing amount.
- Financing amount from as low as RM1,000.
- High interest rate for financing amount below RM10,000
- High processing fee for financing amount below RM10,000
Out of 5